Does This Sound Like You?
- I'm a home baker struggling to nail making macarons
- I'm interested in learning how to make macarons but I'm afraid
- I'm an intermediate or beginner baker but I'm too intimidated to try them
- I've heard making macarons is really difficult
- I want to try them but don't want to fail
- I'm frustrated trying to bake them successfully
- I don't want to waste ingredient unless I know exactly what to do
Hi, I'm Cambrea!
I am the founder of the food blog Cambrea Bakes. I am a trained pastry chef and have worked in high end bakeries and restaurants for 6 years.
I have been making macarons for over 7 years and my goal is to teach you how to do the same. I have experienced every single problem under the sun and have troubleshooted them on my own to where I now have successful macaron bakes every single time.
You really don't need to be a pastry chef or have professional training in order to learn how to make beautiful and elegant macarons at home.
In this course I will show you my exact technique, share with you my own recipes, and spill all my tips and tricks for making them consistently at home.
This Course is For You If...
- You are a beginner or intermediate home baker who has never made macarons before but wants to learn how to do it successfully
- You are a beginner or intermediate home baker who has attempted them before but failed or experienced problems
- You are an intermediate home baker who makes them occasionally but often struggles with inconsistencies
- You are a home baker looking to learn a new skill and try something new
- You are a home baker looking for a new project to take on and want to learn how to make macarons
What You'll Learn in This Course...
- The process of how to make French, Swiss, and Italian meringue macarons
- 3 in depth teaching videos of each macaron method process from start to finish
- 3 fun and unique flavor recipes for each method
- The exact base recipes I use each time for success
- The tools and equipment you need to make them at home and why they're important
- My tips and tricks for macaron success that I use every single time
- Where macarons come from and what makes them so special
- The science behind the characteristics of macarons
- Macaron troubleshooting included common problems and solutions
- Lifetime access to the course
- Exclusive course member only macaron flavor recipes
- Access to exclusive member only Facebook Group
- Access to all future course updates